Who we are
We are Luminare Press, based in Eugene, Oregon, U.S.A and located online at https://www.luminarepress.com
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use LUMINARE PRESS’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Some of the links on this website are affiliate links. This means that if you go through them to make a purchase, Luminare Press will earn a commission without affecting your price. Keep in mind that Luminare Press links companies and products because of their quality or because of the professional relationship we established with them and not because of the commission we receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you. Affiliate links on the website are, for example, directed to Amazon.com and affiliated sites, Bookshop.org, Alliance of Independent Authors.
Product shipping and return
All purchased products will be sent to production within two business days. Shipping may vary based on the number of items, stock availability, and other circumstances out of our direct control. Delivery time may vary, and you should expect further information after placing the order. As soon as your order is shipped, you’ll receive a notification and a tracking code.
Important: All sales are final and products are not returnable as they are a custom design.
In the unfortunate event of products being defective and damaged, please can get in touch with us and provide the following information:
• Description of the error or damage
• Pictures of the damaged order (ideally, both the product and the packaging)
As always, we’ll do our best to assist you and reship your order for free.
Unless otherwise stated, LUMINARE PRESS and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on LUMINARE PRESS. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.luminarepress.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.luminarepress.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.luminarepress.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.luminarepress.com
- Redistribute content from LUMINARE PRESS (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union
- Dot.com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link)
- the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us
- the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of
where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us:
- [email protected]