Who we are
We are Luminare Press, based in Eugene, Oregon, U.S.A and located online here at https://www.luminarepress.com/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information about you during the process of your submitting and estimate, making a consultation appointment or paying a deposit for a project. While you visit our site, we’ll track
When you interact with these portions of the site, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, email address, phone number, and credit card/payment details if you are making a payment. We’ll use this information to:
- Send you information about your appointment or estimate
- Respond to your requests, questions or complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Send you email marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you use the contact form(s) on our site, we collect from the fields that you provide to us.
If you schedule an appointment with us online, we store some basic personal information that is collected on the form, that you enter, along with the date and time of your appointment, so that we may have it on our calendar.
If you buy something from our online store, we collect your name, contact information, shipping and billing addresses, and information about the products or services you purchased, as well as the information you need to send us to complete you project, if necessary.
Who on our team has access
Members of our staff have access to appointment information, information about purchases, any photos or documents you upload so we can work on your project. Our team members have access to this information to help support you and complete your project.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example:
- ANALYTICS: We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site–you can read more about how Google uses your personal information at google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics at google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- ADVERTISEMENT: We promote our content using third party platforms including Google Ads and Facebook.
- Google’s and Facebook’s use of advertising cookies enables them and their partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
We generally keep records of appointments and purchases indefinitely for our internal record-keeping. Information about project estimates is transmitted to us via email and is not stored on this website for any length of time.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive a copy of any personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us: